awww...the photo shoot he's been waiting for all his life! congrats, daddy! krew is PRICELESS! we thought of you last night as we attended the "Columbus CREW" major league soccer game. can't wait to snuggle him in person!
Adorable pictures! He looks the part of the "oh so proud papa"!
What cute pictures of Krewser and his daddy. Thanks for sharing such sweet moments!
sweet pictures.
oh, those pictures are priceless! Looks like Karlin has a "mini me"! I can't wait to get back up there in a few weeks so I can see you all again!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
awww...the photo shoot he's been waiting for all his life! congrats, daddy!
krew is PRICELESS! we thought of you last night as we attended the "Columbus CREW" major league soccer game. can't wait to snuggle him in person!
Adorable pictures! He looks the part of the "oh so proud papa"!
What cute pictures of Krewser and his daddy. Thanks for sharing such sweet moments!
sweet pictures.
oh, those pictures are priceless! Looks like Karlin has a "mini me"! I can't wait to get back up there in a few weeks so I can see you all again!
Post a Comment