Krew woke up at 4am on Black Friday. I think he wanted to go shopping. So I took him to Target, since we were awake, and scored some major deals. The BEST deal I got was when I completely unintentionally (1st timer with the black friday thing) cut in front of about 500 people in line to check out. I was coming from one end of Target, and was completely thrilled to see NO lines at the check out! Then a women got in line behind me and said exhaustedly, "I have been in line for 50 minutes!"
"WHAT!? WHERE?! There was a LINE?.....oops...." Apparently it was circling around the other end of Target.
Best deal I got all day!

Then the fam drove out to Steven's pass and Leavenworth. What a gorgeous drive!!!


See that little brown bag I am carrying? I liked the bag when this picture was taken. I don't like it anymore. It is the reason this Friday turned black for me. I contained a heroin like beef jerky that Karlin picked up from a little store named
Cured. I was starving, and though I rarely eat meat, I consumed half the bag of some seriously delicious sausage. That evening found me on the bathroom floor wishing I could somehow repent of my over indulgence. And there I stayed until the early morning hours of Saturday. Black Friday....indeed.


The Gingerbread Bakery!!! So cute and delicious.


Our Black Friday.
2 comments:
Looks like fun, love the Gingerbread House. Sorry about the sausage!
Ahh, Leavenworth! I wish we lived closer. Your kids look so cute in their snow duds! I can't say I miss the snow, but we do miss you guys!
Post a Comment