
Our weekend started at the annual
Wedgewood Easter Egg hunt that my wonderful family puts on every year. As you can see, although we had record high heat and sun the day before, it was raining....so we waited in the van watching Curious George until it started.
In spite of the rain, the kids had a fabulous time!
Kennedi was so fun to watch this year, she is getting old enough to really run for it! What a babe! After the egg hunt, we went to
Lattin's Farm and Cider Mill where we saw a calf born only hours before, (believe me, we saw the after birth laying in the field next to him...gag....) the kids held baby goats and we all enjoyed hot apple fritters....
YYUUUUUMMM!

The next day was spent with
Karlin's family. I made these cute carrot napkin and service set and bunny plates with the girls a few days ahead.
Klare is a girl on the go. This was the best picture I could snap of her in her dress, the others she is hiding behind bushes.
Kennedi is always willing to pose for a pic, she adores attention unlike
Klare who is happy to stay out of the spotlight. We finished the day with another egg hunt and a delicious meal. I think Easter (or
Beaster as
Klare says) is becoming one of my favorite holidays. Life just doesn't get much better than this.
6 comments:
So cute! We had tons of fun too! Kennedi has become quite the egg decorator! And Lattin's was great, especially the peacock. What a beautiful creature!
Cute pictures! I love the one of Kennedi at the egg hunt! I was talking to Dad on the phone when he was seeking refuge from the rain in the truck. He said he saw some moldy umbrellas...sounds like Washington! I wish we could spend more holidays with you guys!
Your girls are so beautiful. I absolutly love your tulips. One problem with Hawaii is that because it is always summer there is no spring...this makes the flowers confused. I have been trying to grow daises for a year and a half now and they just won't grow past a certain point...anyway love the flowers.
Cute pictures!! It looks like you had fun, despite the rain (not surprising considering western washington)--i actually miss the rain where I live (ne oregon), it doesn't rain enough for my taste!!
as i said on the phone, the girls are absolutely DARLING!! could not be cuter! we just need a pic of YOU! sounds like such a fun time. maybe we'll join you some year...
Lovely pictures--sounds like you had a really fun easter.
Post a Comment