Saturday, February 02, 2008

Half Way There!

Well, for all you ladies out there, get a good look and what a third pregnancy looks like. Although I am just 20 weeks along, I appear to be more like 6 months along. I am starting to fear what the end result of this pregnancy is going to mean to my mid-section. All fears aside, the growth is actually comforting in a lot of ways. Progress!
And, against our family tradition of not finding out the sex of our baby, I broke down this time only 24 hours before our ultrasound. Poor Karlin tried every bribe in the book to not find out, a trip to Hawaii, all new bedrooms, a remade garden....unfortunately for him, my sanity had to come first. I just couldn't do it again! So.....we are thrilled to announce that we are expecting a beautiful baby boy! Kennedi could not be more thrilled, Klare is still mourning the loss of the "girl baby" she wanted so badly. She is coming around, though. We continue to pray that our baby will be protected and that we can prepare to welcome this sweet spirit into our family!

9 comments:

Lisa (Espanish for "Lisa") said...

SWEEEEET!! There's hope for everyone! Thanks for breaking down at the last minute and finding out. Congratulations!

This is Matt, by the way.

Keri_B said...

Yeah for baby boys!! My "baby" boy is 3 now, not so much a baby, but he is so fun! And you are too cute pregnant...you do not look like you are 6 months, be nice to yourself!! We need to get together soon, my husband got a job in Yakima so we are moving back over there. Any ideas of somewhere fun we could meet?

Lisa (Espanish for "Lisa") said...

Yay! I am so happy for you guys (and this time it really is Lisa). I'm also not very good at being patient, so I am delighted you guys shared the news! Think blue!

By the way, although you chose to not show your head, you are still a very cute pregnant woman. I hope you continue to feel well through the reast of this!

Lisa (Espanish for "Lisa") said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

Oh, I just can't wait!!! You guys have such stinkin adorable girls and I can't even imagine how cute this little boy is going to be! He is going to be so loved by his big sisters! I stil can't believe you are having your 3rd baby! So crazy! Your belly is so cute, I don't even want to hear it, seriously, I need to email you the picture of my belly at 3 months!

Michelle said...

ahhhh! welcome, my friend. what can i say, i am thrilled for you. it's a whole new world, and you will love it. and your belly is just darling.

Joy said...

Awesome! Boys are so wonderful and different from girls. I love that my "baby boy" gives me kisses and hugs and tells me he loves me all the time.

Jenny G. said...

You are so......cute Mollie! I must say I love boys, but that is all I know. Congratulations!!!

Evelyn said...

Great news! I am all for boys...I love my girl to pieces, but boys are so sweet!