Tuesday, September 09, 2008

The True Hero

I just read Mollie's last post and it brought me to tears. I realize that as I lay here in the hospital unable to sleep because I am away from my amazing wife that she is the true hero. My memories from this whole incident will be mostly forgotten due to the injury. And that leaves Mollie there to endure this alone. What an amazing woman. The one prayer that has continued through this whole ordeal has been for Mollie and the girls. And thanks to endless true friends and their prayers I have seen Mollie's capacity increased. Thank you All. I realize that laying awake in the hospital does not even compare to the extra load that Mollie is taking on. To Mollie and MY Heavenly Father THANK YOU. I hope this all makes sense (things are still a little bit foggy). So please pray for MOLLIE and my family. My part is done by one year olds(learning to walk). Love You All Karlin

3 comments:

Evelyn said...

Karlin...It is clear from your note just how much you love your wife, even with all the trials that you now face. That says worlds about your relationship and your marriage. Our prayers are with your family as a whole and each of you individually!

Kellercrew said...

Mollie and Karlin,
We are praying for your family everyday, all day. We pray for your recovery, Mollie's strength, and your children's courage, as well as putting your faith and trust in our Heavenly Father and Christ. We know with your love, faith, and determination as a family and individually you will make it through this. We love your family.

Megan said...

Amen! She is a strong STRONG woman! And Karlin, don't feel bad, Kate is 13 months and still not walking! :)