
This process started when my dentist told me my teeth were becoming damaged by my bite. He recommended meeting with an orthodontist. I met with two different orthodontists and both said that surgery would be required. Not only were my teeth becoming damaged, but I was already developing bone loss in my lower jaw because of my bite. I then went to two different surgeons and finalized my decision to do the surgery. The greatest blessing was when my insurance company agreed that this was a necessary procedure and agreed to cover the majority of the cost! As you can see from the picture, my bite is cross (my lower jaw is off-center), open (my upper and lower teeth do not meet in the front when I bite down), and an
under bite (my lower jaw and teeth extend past my upper jaw and teeth). The surgeon is going to do the best he can to remedy all these problems by cutting through my lower jaw on both sides and resetting it. Surgery is scheduled for July 3rd. All prayers for a quick and healthy recovery are very much appreciated!
6 comments:
I love the song! I know it won't be fun for you, but I am looking forward to spending so much time with the girls, "Having fun!" and of course taking care of you!
ouch! All the best for a speedy recovery.
aw...my friend! I'm sorry you have to do this, but glad this problem can be fixed and that your insurance is helping! What a blessing! You will be in our prayers! Love you!
hellooooo, luv! long time no talkie. i need to call you before you are all wired up. i am thinking of you everyday and wondering how you are feeling about all of this. i hope you are feeling as rested as possible!! i love you and can't wait to see the great results. you're in our prayers.
Holy humbow!! You are in our prayers and we hope all goes well. You'll have to give us some advice about sticking it to the man with insurance companies.
I too love your song!! How appropriate! How wonderful that your Mom will be able to come and take care of you! :) You are in our prayers!
Post a Comment